On Sterling Silver
- Our jewelry is made of Sterling Silver, one of the most beautiful and lustrous of precious metals.
- Sterling Silver will naturally tarnish when exposed to the atmosphere.
- Dust, pollution and daily wear will all conspire to cloud the brilliance of your jewelry.
- Gently wipe jewelry clean with a soft cloth after each wear to restore its brilliance.
- If you’re not wearing your jewelry, keep it in a safe place, away from pets and babies.
- Jewelry boxes are a good place to keep your jewelry.
- Keep in mind that it does not avoid sterling silver pieces from tarnishing and oxidation.
- We highly recommend to remove your jewelry before going to sleep.
- To protect it and contribute to its longevity, silver should be kept absolutely dry.
- Moisture will make sterling silver pieces tarnish extra quickly.
- Do not keep your jewelry in the bathroom.
- Avoid direct contact with water and chemical products, they will cause tarnishing, damage and may dull the finish of your jewelry.
- Remove your jewelry when doing exercise or hard work.
- Keep your jewelry from hitting hard surfaces as much as possible.
- Coil chains gently to prevent damage in storage.
- Don’t yank or pull chains.
- Silver that is regularly used needs less care, we strongly encourage you to wear your silver every day.
What if jewelry breaks?
If you find an obvious production fault, you must email us right away with precise details. If the break is your fault, either get in touch with us via email@example.com or take the piece to your local jeweler for repair. Everything can be fixed!
With proper care, your silver will retain its beauty and character for many years to come.